I write fantasy and science fiction; also nerd stuff on the Internet! Here’s some of my stuff available free online or for a wee fee.
- The Starfire Trilogy, a trilogy of short novels from Tor.com Books, coming in 2017 and 2018. Preorder on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- The Child Support of Cromdor The Condemned, Lightspeed Magazine 2016, originally podcast at Podcastle 2015
- About The Bear, Podcastle, part of the Flash Fiction Extravaganza, 2015, also available in print in Spirit’s Tincture Issue #1
- The Ifrit’s Trial, on podcast at Far-Fetched Fables
- The Fires of Mercy, Beneath Ceaseless Skies, published 2015, also on podcast, and reprinted in this very handsome Swords & Steam Anthology from Flame Tree Press
- Talking Animals, Every Day Fiction, published 2014
- The Skin of the Lesser God, Michael Moorcock’s New Worlds Magazine (2012 incarnation), published 2013
- The Girl Who Was Loved By The Sea, Toasted Cake podcast (audio), published 2013
- Blade And Branch And Stone, Heroic Fantasy Quarterly, published 2012
- Mount Rainier Considers Its Mental Health, Toasted Cake podcast, 2012, reprinted from Brain Harvest, 2009
- The Death of Roach, Beneath Ceaseless Skies, 2011
- The Devil’s Rematch, Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show, 2011
Fiction In Print!
- Clockwork of Sorrow, Ghost In The Cogs Anthology, 2015
- Five Tales of the Aqueduct, The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, 2014
- The Ifrit’s Trial, Human Tales Anthology, Dark Quest Books, 2011
- The Black Plague of Our Generation, 2020 Visions Anthology, M-Brane Press, 2010
- Articles on comics for Bleeding Cool
- Miracle Pictographs – Comic Reviews For Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show – I wrote this column for about five years, reviewing reams and reams of comics for IGMS.